Thank you for your interest in covering the 16th annual Food Network & Cooking Channel South Beach Wine & Food Festival, taking place Wednesday, February 22nd to Sunday, February 26th, 2017. The Festival has raised more than $24 million to date for the Chaplin School of Hospitality & Tourism Management’s Wine Spectator Restaurant Management Laboratory and Southern Wine & Spirits Beverage Management Center at Florida International University.
The SOBEWFF® Press Team is pleased to assist journalists with press access to the Festival, set up talent interviews, facilitate image requests, as well as provide general background information regarding the Festival. If you are interested in attending the 2017 Festival for coverage purposes, please note the following:
- Each media representative interested in covering the Festival needs to submit a press registration request through the following online form. If you are attending with a crew or photographer, each member of the team must complete their own form.
- Press registration for the Festival closes on Friday, February 3, 2017.
Credentials/Tickets are granted based on a combination of the following criteria: confirmation of coverage, availability, as well as advance publicity for the 2017 Festival. Access requests submitted after the closing date may not be able to be fulfilled.
- Please email the press team for access to hi-resolution images for pre-coverage opportunities.
- All applicants are notified by email of your ticket status starting Friday, February 10, 2017. Note: due to limited capacities, not all specific event requests can be accommodated.
- PLEASE NOTE the Festival’s credential/ticket policy: Media access is confirmed via email in advance and is NOT available on-site. The Festival does NOT coordinate RSVP lists at the door.